BREAK UP WITH THE PAST AFTER DIVORCE
I get it. I understand when self-confidence and courage take a beating. It's a struggle to deal with challenging people, situations, and circumstances you now face.
I created this coaching process, when none of the options I tried gave me the results I wanted and needed. It worked for me; and now, I want it to work for you.
It's helped other women like us develop confidence and skills to break up with the past and embrace a new relationship with a life they would love living.
Your Longing And Discontent Continue To Grow
- You remain a victim to your circumstance, situation, or condition.
- Frustrating, conflicted feelings get in the way of making the best decisions and choices.
- You don't know where to start, what steps to take, or what you want your future to look like.
- What's worse, lifestyle changes, fractured family dynamics, and shattered hopes and dreams are added challenges.
Move Out Of The Past
Become Your Best Self
Create A Great Life
BREAK UP WITH THE PAST ~ TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
- Discover and enjoy new loving friendships and relationships that enhance your life going forward. Love your life again.
- Uncover who you are now, who you want to become, and where you want to go for the future.
- Your thoughts, attitude, and perspective change to focus on finding solutions to problems instead of focusing on them.
- You are in control of what you want, and what you have to do to get it.
- You become more aware and reflective of lessons learned and wisdom earned so that you make new decisions coming from your higher self.
BE THE CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE.
BUILD A LIFE YOU WOULD LOVE LIVING
THREE EASY STEPS YOU CAN TAKE RIGHT NOW
STEP #1 Read the free PDF, Break Up With The Past, Learn about the five phases of the healing process after divorce so that you can pinpoint where you may be "stuck".
STEP #2 Schedule a 30-minute chat so that I can answer any questions you may have so that you feel confident in taking the next step.
STEP #3 To get started, all you need to do is enroll in the course so that you begin to break up with the past and build a relationship with a life you would love living.
Pathways to Fulfillment:
A Life Coach's Guide to Self-Discovery
Learn how to navigate career transitions, understand your true calling, and make moves toward a more rewarding life. It’s time to take control of your future and reshape it with intention.
Ready to start your journey?
Three Strategy Checklist: Chapter Four
THE INNER LANDSCAPE:
Emotions, Thoughts, and Beliefs
By Donna McGoff, Life Coach
Pathways to Fulfillment:
A Life Coach's Guide to Self-Discovery
I wrote Chapter 17, Break Up With the Past After Divorce -- A Coaching Process. It has lots of tips and resources for coaches and also for those who have suffered the trauma of divorce and want to begin to believe, build, and become their vision for the future.
DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH CREATING A NEW LIFE AFTER DIVORCE?
Have you had any learning experiences that have been transformational in moving you forward? Or How many of those learning experiences have given you the right tools so that you feel empowered to embrace a new beginning?
1. The Ending of DivorceThe legal part is over. It has ended—the grand finale. It is time to move through the emotional part of divorce. It is a work in progress and needs to be experienced in order to truly move on.
2. The Exploration After DivorceIt’s an exciting time to reconnect, redefine, and rediscover who you are by taking the time to get back in touch with your deepest values and reacquaint yourself with them.
3. Future Beyond DivorceYou will become empowered by breaking through what is holding you back from embracing your new life. You will devise a plan that will un-cover your potential and get you where you deserve to be in life.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESULTS?
As a Life Transition Coach, I help women who want to move beyond divorce by guiding them through a step by step process that will empower and inspire them to create a new life on their own terms. I also specialize in helping 40+ women who have been married for many years to move through emotional recovery to reconnect with the person they are now and redefine who they want to become giving them the tools necessary to build a new, amazing life for the future.
You will embrace this next amazing chapter in your book of life possessing all the necessary tools to navigate the new road you will be traveling on. You will be empowered to make purposeful decisions and set goals that will un-cover your potential and get you where you deserve to be in life.
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
RECOVER ~ RECONNECT ~ REINVENT COURSE
Five Step Results-Driven Process To Rebuild Your New Life After Divorce
You Continue To Feel “Stuck” or “In Pain”
You Continue To Feel Like A Victim And Don't Feel In Control
You Feel Tired And Burned Out
You Have Lost Your Authentic Self
This course will teach you how to step into your power and recover and heal from the inside out after a divorce. You will feel empowered to embrace a new beginning rebuilding your new life on your own terms.
Have questions about the course? Contact me
CREATE MORE HARMONY AND BALANCE WHEEL OF LIFE
The Wheel of Life is an assessment tool used by as a starting point to get to know where your level of satisfaction is at the present moment. Once the exercise is completed, it will show a visual representation of the eight different areas of life and the harmony and balance that they have in relation to each other.
Donna McGoff is a retired English teacher and school counselor K-12. She has authored several games published by Childswork Childsplay and the Creative Therapy Store that counselors and therapists can use to supplement their work with children.
I see many divorced women like you on the other side of divorce that don't have a results-driven plan showing how to recover and heal so can begin moving forward.
DO YOU WANT to move out of the past that is taking away your potential for the future? By reading Recover and Heal From the Inside Out After Divorce E-Book, you will learn my five-step process and how you can apply it to rebuild your new life after divorce.
Learn to Rebuild Your Life Through Stories od Other Women Like You
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
This group is for divorced women who want to help and support each other to begin to move forward and create a new life.
I know there are many of you out there.
I look forward to seeing you inside the group!